Vanderbilt Gold Tone ANCHOR DOWN Earrings with Black Geode
NOTIFY ME WHEN IN STOCK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders $30+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Gold Tone Coated Metal
(FYI- This material is durable, extremely light weight, and has a smooth finish.)
This design features a black geode that has been electroplated on the back with 18k gold
(FYI- Geodes are raw stones that are natural in their shape and size, therefore each geode will be one of a kind. The shape, color saturation, and size of each geode will be unique. For instance, some black geodes are solid black, while others are more gray in the center with black edges.)
- Measures 3 inches in length
- Comes with velvet TeamRLN jewelry pouch for storage
- Officially licensed collegiate product
To make sure your jewelry stays in beautiful condition, please do the following:
- Store your earrings in the velvet earring pouch that you received with your purchase
- Do not spray hairspray or perfume on your earrings
- Do not swim or exercise in your earrings
- Do not use jewelry cleaner or any kind of chemicals on your jewelry; if a jewelry polishing cloth is not getting the metal clean, use mild hand soap and water, then blot dry with a microfiber towel
We ship most orders within 1-3 business days after the order is placed unless the item is a Pre-Order, Custom Product, or Made-to-Order.
We ship from Plano, TX - transit times will vary depending on distance from our shipping location.
Orders $30+ qualify for free USPS First Class Shipping.
Upgraded shipping options are available at checkout for faster transit times (FedEx Ground, 2nd Day, or Overnight).
**PLEASE NOTE, expediting shipping does not expedite processing or production time.